Looking for a delicious and better-for-you cookie recipe? With no added sugar, our recipe for Oatmeal Raisin cookies takes everything you love about the classic cookie and gives it a Zee Zee makeover that makes absolutely certain you never get tired of eating a good cookie!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Zee Zees® Mixzees® Dried Fruit
- 1 cup Zee Zees® Original Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drop mixture into balls onto a parchment-lined tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Interested in purchasing Zee Zees snacks? Visit www.amazon.com/zeezees!