Mezlo, head chef for the Zee Zees was hanging out in his backyard, staring at the clouds. He and his best friends Franz, Zimber, and Boz had a game where they tried to find different shapes in the clouds. It was Mezlo's favorite game. He loved trying to find food shapes in the clouds, then imagining how they would go together. He saw applesauce, of course. Then, he saw all of his flavorite mixed fruit. The next cloud looked kind of like Jozen's Mixzees. Suddenly, he had an idea for how to mix it all together: a parfait!
The best way to enjoy cloud gazing and parfaits together is on a picnic. Mezlo hurried off to get the ingredients and grab his friends. Franz loved the layer of Mixed Fruit the most, while Zimber loved the crunch that Grahamz added. Boz loved all of it too much to choose a favorite part. They had a great day watching the clouds and eating the parfaits Mezlo had made.
Mezlo's Mixed Fruit Parfait Masterpiece Recipe
• Plain vanilla yogurt
• Zee Zees Diced Fruit (pick your favorite flavor!)
• Zee Zees Applesauce (pick your favorite flavor!)
• Zee Zees Mixzees
• Zee Zees Grahamz (pick your favorite flavor!)
• Glass cup
• Enough spoons to share with friends
• Mix up the Mixzees and yogurt to make the yogurt more interesting.
• Dollop a layer of yogurt into the bottom of your glass cup. Try to make the layer even so it looks pretty from the outside.
• Spoon out a layer of Zee Zees Applesauce on top of the yogurt layer.
• Crush up some Grahamz! Sprinkle a thin layer of Grahamz on top of the Applesauce to add some crunch.
• Dollop out a second layer of yogurt.
• Scoop out some of the Zee Zees Fruit Cup and add to your layered masterpiece.
• Add another layer of yogurt!
• Finish it off with more crushed Grahamz.
• Admire your hard work with your eyes, then spoon it out and enjoy!
See where to buy Zee Zees snacks on www.zeezees.com/wheretobuy!