Nothing sets the holiday mood like building a good ol' fashioned gingerbread house, especially when you're the Zee Zees. They may be new to Earth, but there's nothing they love more than sharing something new they've learned with everyone they meet. The Zee Zees love to use their imagination, so they've put their own unique spin on the traditional gingerbread house and built their very own Zee Zee gingerbread house. They've included a great template that you can print to build your very own. Just remember, the only limitation for building yours is your own imagination. Have fun!
A list of suggested supplies you can use.
- 1 Handy Dandy Printable Zee Zees gingerbread house template
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 to 5 of your favorite Zee Zees soft baked bars
- 1-2 boxes of Mixzees dried fruit
- 5 bags of Grahamz
- An assortment of your favorite holiday'treats (gum drop, peppermints, marshmallows, candy canes, etc.)
- Squeezable icing'
1. Print out the template or buy a gingerbread house template from the store.
2. If using the template, cut out the'template'pieces and use as a guideline to cut'gingerbread dough into those shapes.'Make 2 house sides and 1 roof.'
4.'With your squeezable icing as your "glue", glue the pieces of your house upright on a cutting board.
5. GET CREATIVE!'
After you've built the base, the rest is up to you and your imagination. This is the way the Zee Zees did it ' looks Zeelicious!
Interested in purchasing Zee Zees snacks? Visit amazon.com/zeezees!