It's December, and you know what that means? It's cookie season! Throughout this month you may find yourself attending holiday party after holiday party eating cookie after cookie. Though they may all be quite delicious, by the end of the month you may be experiencing a cookie overload. Well the Zee Zees have a solution for you, a delicious and healthier solution to be exact. With no added sugar, their recipe for Oatmeal Raisin cookies takes everything you love about the classic cookie and gives it a Zee Zee makeover that makes absolutely certain you never get tired of eating a good cookie.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1'teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Mixzees Dried Fruit
- 1 cup Zee Zees Original Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4'cup agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drop mixture into balls onto a parchment-lined tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Interested in purchasing Zee Zees snacks? Visit amazon.com/zeezees!